By Judy Trinnaman,Alan Clarke
* accomplished, the outlook for seventeen power assets together with all significant fossil and renewable assets is evaluated
* loose CD-Rom can assist digital navigation of this entire resource
The Survey of strength assets (SER) is a different and authoritative e-book produced via the realm strength Council each 3 years, considering 1934. SER offers a finished international photo of source availability, construction and intake degrees, technological advancements and outlook for seventeen power assets, together with all significant fossil and renewable assets. every one source is roofed in a separate bankruptcy which contains a statement by way of a number one professional within the box, information tables and kingdom notes. the data contained is the easiest to be had from a large choice of assets. The SER is released each 3 years in keeping with WEC’s paintings cycle, culminating in e-book on the global strength Congress.
The twentieth version of SER should be released on the time of the nineteenth international strength Congress (Sydney, September 2004).
* presents worldwide and kingdom particular accomplished details and data
* presents authoritative details in a compact and uncomplicated layout
* most sensible on hand facts from a wide selection of sources
Read Online or Download 2004 Survey of Energy Resources (World Energy Council) PDF
Similar energy physics books
Little has been released almost about energy-efficient refurbishment of workplaces, regardless of the transforming into have to refurbish older place of work development inventory all through Europe, and the worldwide requirement to preserve strength. The e-book indicates the main strength effective and environmentally pleasant technique to refurbish workplaces utilizing examples of genuine structures and designs at any place attainable.
The ebook provides the foundations of combinational and sequential good judgment and the underlying concepts for the research and layout of electronic circuits. The process is slow and comparatively self sustaining of one another chapters. To facilitate the assimilation and useful implementation of assorted recommendations, the publication is complemented by means of a range of functional routines.
This e-book stocks the newest marketplace advancements and advances in ordinary fuel call for, provide, transmission, distribution, and intake, with a distinct emphasis at the Indian context. Chapters are written via researchers and execs operating within the box of normal gasoline and effort to supply deeper insights into common fuel marketplace constitution, marketplace improvement, company possibilities and industry progress.
This publication examines strength defense as one in all nontraditional concerns which are strategic for Indonesia’s international coverage. It argues that strength has now not been regarded as a strategic commodity within the international coverage to aid the effectiveness of Indonesia’s international relations on the nearby and overseas degrees.
- Renewable Energy Policy Convergence in the EU: The Evolution of Feed-in Tariffs in Germany, Spain and France (Global Environmental Governance)
- Fire Safety Challenges of Green Buildings (SpringerBriefs in Fire)
- Wind Energy Conversion Systems: Technology and Trends (Green Energy and Technology)
- Energy Security in the Era of Climate Change: The Asia-Pacific Experience (Energy, Climate and the Environment)
Additional info for 2004 Survey of Energy Resources (World Energy Council)
2004 Survey of Energy Resources (World Energy Council) by Judy Trinnaman,Alan Clarke