By Colin G. Pooley,Jean Turnbull,Mags Adams
Read or Download A Mobile Century?: Changes in Everyday Mobility in Britain in the Twentieth Century (Transport and Mobility) PDF
Similar environmental & natural resources law books
This booklet presents a different, finished exploration of the size, scope, threats and drivers of flora and fauna trafficking. It additionally undertakes a particular exploration of who the sufferers and offenders of natural world trafficking are in addition to analysing the stakeholders who're all in favour of collaborative efforts to finish this devastating eco-friendly crime.
Do not drain the swamp! Man's conventional reaction to swamps, marshes and lavatories has been to empty them. yet wetlands are usually not wastelands. Coastal marshes are one of the world's best ecosystems. They make many advertisement fisheries attainable and shield coasts from floods and typhoon surges. Wetlands are toxins filters, water reservoirs.
In the event that your association used to be topic to the hundreds of thousands of federal, nation, and native environmental legislation and rules in impact within the U. S. on the flip of the century, the Environmental Compliance instruction manual can be inside of effortless achieve. hundreds of thousands of execs have benefited from the bestselling vintage.
This e-book analyses the translation of environmental offences inside the waste, infected land, and habitats' safeguard regimes. It concludes that the present purposive method of interpretation has produced an unacceptable measure of uncertainty. Such uncertainty threatens compliance with rule of legislations values, inhibits predictability, and for this reason produces a situation that is unacceptable to the broader felony and enterprise group.
- Friedman's Practical Guide To Environmental Management, 11th (Environmental Law Institute)
- Strategic Facilitation of Complex Decision-Making: How Process and Context Matter in Global Climate Change Negotiations
- Genes from the Wild: Using Wild Genetic Resources for Food and Raw Materials (Natural Resource Management Set)
- Global Environmental Politics (Dilemmas in World Politics)
- Following the Proceeds of Environmental Crime: Fish, Forests and Filthy Lucre
- Risiko und Verantwortung in der modernen Gesellschaft (Schriften der Mathematisch-naturwissenschaftlichen Klasse) (German Edition)
Extra info for A Mobile Century?: Changes in Everyday Mobility in Britain in the Twentieth Century (Transport and Mobility)
A Mobile Century?: Changes in Everyday Mobility in Britain in the Twentieth Century (Transport and Mobility) by Colin G. Pooley,Jean Turnbull,Mags Adams