By Darby M. Roberts,Krista J. Bailey
- How management and evaluate intersect
- Developing a entire evaluation plan
- The language of leadership
- Assessing scholar leadership
- Assessment from an institutional approach.
The Jossey-Bass quarterly file sequence New instructions for scholar Leadership explores management suggestions and pedagogical subject matters of curiosity to school and school management educators. matters are grounded in scholarship and have sensible purposes and top practices in early life and grownup management education.
Read Online or Download Assessing Student Leadership: New Directions for Student Leadership, Number 151 (J-B SL Single Issue Student Leadership) PDF
Best college & university education books
Compliment for Transformative Conversations "In the 'superstorm' of writings in regards to the main issue in better schooling this little gem of a ebook stands proud like a mindfulness bell. It calls us again to the single factor that really matters—the strength and knowledge buried within the minds and hearts of committed educators.
Jam-packed with strategic instructions, sensible suggestion and most sensible practices, this quantity gives you an outline of rising developments for the profession prone career. sizzling subject matters comprise: a mix of analysis, case stories, and private stories which are meant to stimulate a efficient discussion approximately occupation companies how occupation companies pros will be leaders in growing university-wide, leading edge profession courses and platforms discussions of evaluation, collaboration with educational advising, exterior kin, and internationalization.
Co-Published with the Microsoft company" via case reviews of exact lecturers in real colleges essentially in North the USA yet in different nations in addition, the publication offers compelling insights into the expansion and cost of latest kinds of K-12 studying mediated via info and conversation applied sciences (ICTs).
This e-book discusses liberal arts schooling and liberal arts faculties within the context of East Asia, particularly concentrating on Japan, China and S. Korea the place it has turn into an rising factor in larger schooling in recent times. It first explores the advance, options and demanding situations of liberal arts schooling and liberal arts faculties in East Asia.
- Linked Courses for General Education and Integrative Learning: A Guide for Faculty and Administrators
- Teaching, Learning, and the Holocaust: An Integrative Approach (Scholarship of Teaching and Learning)
- Colloquy on Minority Males in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- What Works at Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs): Nine Strategies for Increasing Retention and Graduation Rates
- A University of the Future (Plan Europe 2000, Project 1: Educating Man for the 21st Century)
Extra info for Assessing Student Leadership: New Directions for Student Leadership, Number 151 (J-B SL Single Issue Student Leadership)
Assessing Student Leadership: New Directions for Student Leadership, Number 151 (J-B SL Single Issue Student Leadership) by Darby M. Roberts,Krista J. Bailey