By Veit Kostka,Marcellus Bürkle
By Angela J. Marolf
This factor, visitor edited via Angela Marolf, makes a speciality of small animal Veterinary Diagnositc Radiology. Articles comprise: Ultrasound Imaging of the Musculoskeletal method, CT Imaging of the Musculoskeletal process, MRI Imaging of the Musculoskeletal approach, Ultrasound of the Hepatobiliary method and Pancreas , CT and MRI Imaging of the Hepatobiliary method and Pancreas, CT Imaging in Oncology, PET/CT Imaging, and more!
By Thomas P. Colville
With over 5,000 lately upgraded, reviewed, revised, rewritten, and reorganized questions- greater than the other examination evaluation- overview Questions and solutions for Veterinary ideas 4th version is your key to good fortune at the Veterinary Technician nationwide examination (VTNE). This new and up-to-date version fits the presentation of the examination and displays the seven domain names of the VTNE to make sure the main actual and powerful examination prep on hand. This identify comprises extra electronic media whilst bought in print layout. For this electronic publication variation, media content material isn't really included.
- Rationales for solutions make stronger wisdom and supply reasoning at the back of solutions.
- Acclaimed query writers supply finished insurance of issues.
- New association displays the seven domain names of the revised VTNE.
- Exam structure contains a multiple-choice sort that mimics the nationwide examination so that you comprehend what to anticipate on try out day.
- More than 5,000 carefully reviewed questions try out authentic wisdom, reasoning talents, and scientific judgment.
By Alan C. Jackson
Rabies is still the most vital worldwide public illnesses around the world. even though many vital advancements were remodeled the prior century to strive against this historic sickness, Rabies has develop into a re-emergent an infection within the constructing global. The 3e updates this vintage reference with complete assurance of the molecular virology, pathogenesis, vaccines, public well-being, immunology, and epidemiology of Rabies. Chapters new to this version disguise biothreat/bioterrorism, winning natural world keep watch over and treatments of human Rabies, and the emergence of recent lyssavirus species Rabies offers physicians, public overall healthiness advisors, epidemiologists, study scientists and veterinarians with unmarried resource, authoritative and updated info at the analysis, remedy, keep watch over and prevention of this deadly infectious virus that maintains to kill over 70,000 humans a 12 months.
- Rabies is still an important worldwide public overall healthiness hazard with over 70,000 deaths a year
- Alan Jackson a widely known researcher during this topic and has accumulated a group of specialists to element the technological know-how, therapy, and keep watch over of Rabies
- Completely revised, the 3e offers Rabies as a re-emergent an infection with larger emphasis on an international point of view of the virus
- Provides crucial info to somebody diagnosing, treating, controlling and combating the disease
- 70 full-color figures spotlight vital info in microscopic studies
By Jim E. Riviere
By Wilfried Kraft,Ilka U Emmerich,Jutta Hein
Wilfried Kraft Prof. Dr. med. vet., Dr. med. vet. h.c. bis 2002 Vorstand der I. Medizinischen Tierklinik, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München Ilka U. Emmerich Dr. med. vet., Fachtierärztin für Pharmakologie und Toxikologie, seit 1996 am Institut für Pharmakologie, Pharmazie und Toxikologie an der veterinärmedizinischen Fakultät der Universität Leipzig Jutta Hein Dr. med. vet., Zusatzbezeichnung Heimtiere/Kleinsäuger, seit 2011 freiberuflich tätig im Spezialgebiet Innere Medizin und Labordiagnostik bei Kleinsäugern u.a. in der Tierklinik Augsburg und bei Synlab.vet
By Donald Yool
By Alan C. Jackson,William H. Wunner
* A historical past of rabies from antiquity to the trendy era
* simple biology and molecular virology
* Epidemiological aspects
* Pathogenesis and pathology of the disease
* scientific manifestations and diagnostic review in people and animals
* Preventive measures in people and animals
By Tony L.J. Lawrence,Vernon R. Fowler,Jan E. Novakofski
By Wanda M. Haschek,Colin G. Rousseaux,Matthew A. Wallig
Toxicologic pathology integrates toxicology and the disciplines inside of it (such as biochemistry, pharmacodynamics and probability overview) to pathology and its comparable disciplines (such as body structure, microbiology, immunology, and molecular biology).
Fundamentals of Toxicologic Pathology Second Edition updates the data offered within the first variation, together with 5 totally new chapters addressing easy options in toxicologic pathology, besides colour photomicrographs that convey examples of particular toxicant-induced ailments in animals. the present version additionally comprises comparative info that may end up a beneficial source to practitioners, together with diagnostic pathologists and toxicologists.
- 25% fresh details, totally revised throughout
- New chapters: Veterinary Diagnostic Toxicologic Pathology; medical Pathology; Nomenclature: Terminology for Morphologic changes; thoughts in Toxicologic Pathology
- New colour photomicrographs detailing particular toxicant-induced ailments in animals
- Mechanistic details built-in from either toxicology and pathology discussing simple mechanisms of poisonous harm and morphologic expression on the subcellular, mobile, and tissue levels