By Information Age Publishing,Avi Kaplan,Stuart A. Karabenick,Elisabeth De Groot
Read Online or Download Culture, Self, and, Motivation PDF
Similar college & university education books
Compliment for Transformative Conversations "In the 'superstorm' of writings concerning the difficulty in larger schooling this little gem of a e-book sticks out like a mindfulness bell. It calls us again to the one factor that actually matters—the power and knowledge buried within the minds and hearts of devoted educators.
Choked with strategic instructions, useful recommendation and most sensible practices, this quantity gives you an summary of rising tendencies for the profession prone occupation. sizzling themes contain: a mix of analysis, case reports, and private studies which are meant to stimulate a efficient discussion approximately profession companies how profession prone pros could be leaders in growing university-wide, leading edge profession courses and platforms discussions of review, collaboration with educational advising, exterior family members, and internationalization.
Co-Published with the Microsoft company" via case reviews of tangible lecturers in genuine colleges essentially in North the US yet in different international locations in addition, the e-book offers compelling insights into the expansion and cost of recent sorts of K-12 studying mediated by way of details and communique applied sciences (ICTs).
This e-book discusses liberal arts schooling and liberal arts faculties within the context of East Asia, in particular targeting Japan, China and S. Korea the place it has develop into an rising factor in greater schooling lately. It first explores the improvement, thoughts and demanding situations of liberal arts schooling and liberal arts schools in East Asia.
- Hire the Right Faculty Member Every Time: Best Practices in Recruiting, Selecting, and Onboarding College Professors
- Quality Assurance in Asia-Pacific Universities: Implementing Massification in Higher Education (International and Development Education)
- Assessment Essentials: Planning, Implementing, and Improving Assessment in Higher Education (Jossey-Bass Higher and Adult Education (Hardcover))
- Rethinking Faculty Work: Higher Education's Strategic Imperative
- The Engaged University: International Perspectives on Civic Engagement (International Studies in Higher Education)
Additional resources for Culture, Self, and, Motivation
Culture, Self, and, Motivation by Information Age Publishing,Avi Kaplan,Stuart A. Karabenick,Elisabeth De Groot